Since the beginning of the year, there have been speculations that the Apple Company is going to release the long awaited iPhone 7. The company has been known for remarkable products. It releases a new product almost yearly and as expected, iPhone 7 might be its latest device to be released into the market.
The device has not been officially announced yet it’s already trending. The mobile phone is going to sell if it is unleashed into the market now. There have been several images of the prototype doing rounds in the internet. This iPhone will be available in two versions: iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus as it has always been the tradition of the company as seen in the naming of its current devices.
iPhone 7 is said to have the following features:
- A dual camera which is 12MP and protruding unlike that in the iPhone 6. The secondary camera being 5MP. The rear camera supports laser auto focus and therefore it works well in low light, it is also fast and can focus on long distances. The images are of high quality and the videos are 4k.
- The storage capacity for this phone is as follows; 16GB, 64GB and an amazing 128GB for the different versions. It’s rumored that a 256GB version will be available.
- 2GB RAM which is very limiting for such a powerful device in my opinion.
- The battery is also said to be very large, that is, 7.04 watt hours
- It uses the A10 processor manufactured by TSMC.
- The thickness is 6.1mm which is way thinner compared to iPhone 6. This has been made possible by the removal of the 3.5mm headphone jack which is being replaced with a lightning port that uses wired headphones. The Lightning Port boosts the audio quality too.
- It is water resistant.
- 7 inches
- New noise cancelling technology that reduces the background noise when making phone calls and playing music.
- A smart connector.
- Has 2 speakers
- Wireless charging to enable the user to charge the device when the Lightning Port is being used to play music.
- LTE modems from Intel making it faster (450MB/s). The modem is likely to be Intel 7360 LTE
- TFT-LCD display, DCI-D3 wide color gamut
- 2 sensors at the front
- Electromagnetic interference (EMI)shielding to prevent wireless interference
- Supports iCloud services, fingerprint,HTML5, Bluetooth(v4.2 A2DP, LE)
- Comes with Earpods(having Lightning Connector)
- Connects to wireless Bluetooth earphones wirelessly.
- Colors: Space Gray, Silver, Gold, Pink Gold
Those are some of the features that the device is said to have. It is probably going to be released on September this year. The prices will be as follows €539, €619 and €699 for the 16GB, 64GB and 128GB respectively.
The phone is worth the price as the features are super amazing except for the 2GB RAM. You should add it to your wish list and be the first to buy it.
Disclaimer: This information is not 100% true as it is not from the manufacturer but based on the rumors and expectations.